Monday 23 September 2013

Make up in Minutes

Now I am a mummy of three and a mature mum at that, I need a quick morning make up routine.

I have recently converted to mineral makeup and after reading online reviews I decided to use LILY LOLO mineral foundation in BLONDIE. I need to use a moisturiser underneath but I never expected a powder foundation to cover as well as a liquid one. I love it and the colour is extremely blendable so no tell tale tide marks.





STILA convertable colour is the only choice for cheek and lip colour in ROSE which leaves my skin looking fresh and flushed. A little goes a long, long way and my new morning routine means I'm up and ready to go in minutes.





Finally, I love BARE MINERALS make up. I have the eyeshadow in BAHAMAS and it is a lovely shimmering brown. The pale colour gives me a very natural look and I can add eyeliner for more definition if I feel the need.



Finish off with mascara and I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment